Trust God Keep Faith


A man just got married and was returning home with his wife. They were crossing a lake in a boat, when suddenly a great storm arose.

The man was warrior, but the woman became very much afraid because it seemed almost hopeless. At any moment, they may get drowned.

The woman was trembling and said, “are you not afraid? This may be our last moment of life! It doesn’t seem that we will be able to reach the other shore. Only some miracle can save us, otherwise death is certain.”

The man laughed and took the sword out of its sheath. The woman was even more puzzled. Then he brought the naked sword close to the woman’s neck.

He asked, “are you afraid?”

She started to laughed and said, “why should I be afraid? If the sword is in your hands, why should I be afraid? I know you love me.”

He puts the sword back and said, “This is my answer. I know god loves me. So whatsoever going to happen is going to be good. If we survive, good. If we don’t survive, good. Because everything is in his hands and he cannot do anything wrong.”


Moral: There will be so many problems your faith will be tested. Trust god during your times of trouble, you will see the wonders!

Comments

Popular Posts