Grasshopper and Ant story : Hard Work bring Success

Grasshopper and Ant Story : MotiVisionLife
One cold, frosty day in the middle of winter a colony of ants was busy drying out some, grains of corn, which had grown damp during the wet autumn weather.

A grasshopper half dead with cold and hunger, came up to one of the ants. "Please give me a grail or two from your store of corn to save my life," he said faintly.

"We worked day and night to get this corn in. Why should I give it to you?" asked the ant crossly. "Whatever were you doing all last summer when you should have been gathering your food?"

Oh I didn't have time for things like that, said the grasshopper. "I was far too busy singing to carry corn about."

The ant laughed I unkindly. "In that case you can sing all winter as far as I am concerned," he said. And without another word he turned back to his work.

Moral - We should help the less fortunate, but also we must work hard and not rely on the kindness of others for our daily needs.

Comments

Popular Posts