A Valuable Lesson About Mistakes



One day a school teacher wrote the following on chalkboard.

(9 x 1 = 7)
(9 x 2 = 18)
(9 x 3 = 27)
(9 x 4 = 36)
(9 x 5 = 45)
(9 x 6 = 54)

When he finsihed he looked to his students and the class began to laugh.

When he asked them why, one student pionted that the first equation was wrong.

The teacher responded by saying, "I wrote the first one wrong on purpose to show you something very important. This is how the world will treat you. You can see that I wrote 5 others right answers, but none of you gave me recognition for that. you all laughed and criticized me for the one wrong thing that I did."

Learning: the world will not always appreciate the good that you do, but it will put you down for the one wrong mistake you make.

Moral: Always rise above the criticism and stay strong.

Comments

Popular Posts